Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Cupcake Brings All the Boys to the Yard

Time to get more bitterness and random musings out onto the interwebs.

These are just a few things that have pissed me off lately in no particular order:

Drivers with rosary beads hanging from their rear view mirrors who cut me off. I am glad you choose to use your prayer beads as decoration (not a St. Christopher's medal, which didn't he get revoked awhile back) , I mean I have a Power Puff Girl hanging from mine, but I am pretty sure God would like it more if you were not a dick on the road.

When the toilet paper sticks to itself on the roll (and not when you grabbed the wrong "dual" layer) I mean, I paid good money not to get the cheap-assed sandpaper rolls, so I should have it at least come off the roll smoothly.

It is 2009 and we have at least 3 different erectile dysfunction drugs, but Omega-3 fish oil pills make you smell like 3 day old carp washed ashore in the sun. My cat wouldn't stop licking me until I switched to the Flax seed version, as I have to take per Dr's orders. Any body want a half used bottle of the fish oil pills?

So I have been not sleeping well, and have had the TV on for back ground noise. Late/Early hours VH1 has music videos. I was listening to Lady Gaga song "Poker Face" the edited out the word "Muffin" from the lyrics..." cause I'm bluffin with my muffin"....Really MUFFIN, I mean yes we all know what she means, but muffin???? I think just for that I will call my special place cupcake for a year or more as my way of fighting the "Man".

Ok, time to do something like clean I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment