Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I am a Hungry, Hungry Hippo!

When I get hungry I think of all the foods I love but am not able to get. Then I think of all the foods I love, but will kill me with grease and yummy fat! Then I remember I am chunky even though I hardly eat anymore and can't keep food down. Thanks fuckered up thyroid/stomach issue. I don't even bother trying to explain to rude ass people who comment on how fat I am, I just tell them I am pregnant with ice-cream's baby and walk away ;)

Let's pretend I am able to eat normal foods. I have compiled a list of foods I want right now!
Here they go:
Philly Cheesesteak wit-out onions, but wit the wiz
Krystal's Chili-pups
Chik-fil-A chicken sandwich without the pickle
Anything from Waffle House, no onions
Bacon-wrapped Chicken from Texas de Brazil
Deep Fried Twinkies from Hamburger Mary's
Deep Fried Pickles
Corn fritters and Fried Chicken from White Fence Farm
Queso Fundido
Fried Clam Strips
Muffuletta with extra olive salad
Deep Fried Mac n' Cheese bites from Joe's
Fried Honey-Nut Cheerios
Fried PB & J topped with a schmear of cajun mustard
Cookie Dough, with extra chocolate chips.
A bacon wrapped filet topped with a garlic butter
Waffle Fries with cheese
Beef with cheese from Portillo's, again no onion or peppers
Tempura Shrimp
Bacon wrapped sea scallops
Fish Tacos
Godzilla Roll from Sushi Station with the nummy dipping sauce
Roll Cake from Mitzuwa
Queso from Chevy's

Well now I am really hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment