Friday, January 29, 2010

iJokes for the iPads

I guess I will never understand the jizzfest for every time Apple does anything, then again I am not a trust fund baby who needs every new toy to validate my state of awesomeness. I will say I want a Macbook for the graphics and art reasons, but in the real world we use Windows.

Anyways here are my favorite iPad jokes so far:

It is on "the bleeding edge of technology!

"Is there some kind of alternative tablet I can use in case I have to go swimming?

"Can I still wear white pants? Will it make them look bulky?"

"I hate them too. Period."

"Will women send their husbands to the Apple store to buy iPads?"

“You can go everywhere with it, but NOT IN THE POOL!“

When your iPad spends a lot of time with other iPads, they sync up.

It has a super-cute pink scented carry case that fits discreetly in your purse.

If your iPad gets cranky, it’s not your iPad’s fault. But you should probably shut the f**k up and stop being so annoying.

If you take your iPad with you in the ocean, you’re more likely to get eaten by a shark.

If your iPad is making you feel sick, perhaps they have a remedy at Research in Motrin.

So I can say "That chick is on her iPad" and not be called a pig? Thank you Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment