Thursday, December 31, 2009

My Favorite 2009 Celebrity Death is....

Stop Reading if you are easily offended or have a sick love of celebrities. I joke at death, deal with it.

My Favorite 2009 Celebrity Death. With so many famous corpses and so many reason to their demise, how do you even pick a favorite?
I know the cause of Death.
Sorry Micheal Jackson, you dying of an OD just isn't that shocking.
Farrah Fawcett dying of cancer suck ass and in her case that is especially true.
Walter Cronkite, Bless him, but he was old.
Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein, Drugs, not a big shocker in Hollywood for the last 50 years.
Patrick Swayze-I loved him in Ghost, I hope he haunts Whoopi Goldberg again.
Brittany Murphy, when people have to say you were in Clueless from 1995 you weren't THAT famous.
Bea Arthur-my favorite Golden Girl, well she wasn't on the young list either.

So that leads me to my favorite celebrity Death of 2009.
David Carradine!!! Who else in 2009 went out on Auto-erotic Asphyxiation. Fucking Classic. I now have a new found appreciation for Kung Fu (the TV show).

No comments:

Post a Comment